MY DREAMS
I dare to dream, set ambitious goals
Perserve and ultimately,
I achieve greater heights
Nothing beats being at the top
The thrill is to live each day to the fullest
I keep up the stride, knowing every step I take
I'm closer to my goal
I'm always ready to take each challenge
Essentially, the body needs to be recharged,
to be ready for what's out there
I always go for the finest
As long as my loved ones are behind me
Empathising, comforting and moltivating me
I stand tall in life
Always pursue the finest
as no mountains are too high
____________________________________________________________________
TIME MACHINE
I flipped through the pages
And realised that years had flew past me
Enormous dance competitions and parties were held
Past times had become memories
And those great memorable times we had were vanished
As our characters had change gradually
In those years, we struggled hard to fight till the end
And went through every season, thick and thin
For every challenge we've gone through
The stronger we would be
And for now, I shall lay all my hopes in your hands
But before that, my very last goal
Let's do it together and win this round
Whether you like it anot,
It's time for our last challenge, our very last dance
Its then now or never
____________________________________________________________________
yepps! euu like it?
the second poem was written by me
heeheez... its kind of shallow and sad lol
HAPPY EARLY CHILDREN'S DAY!!!
gotta go!
but any wae hv a happy children's dae!
byby
No comments:
Post a Comment